Follow

Friday, October 28, 2016

Look How Cute My Socks Are


I want to claw my arms off
And scratch this evil itch.
But I smile with my eyes
And pretend that I am fine.

I swear to you they hate me.
They want me to disappear.
But I smile with my eyes
And pretend that I am fine.

This entire thing is stupid.
I'm just wasting my time.
But I smile with my eyes
And pretend that I am fine.

Sleep is the best part of my day.
That's kind of sad isn't it?
But I'll smile with my eyes
And pretend that I am fine.

I'm all alone in this world.
What's the point of existing?
I'll just smile with my eyes
And pretend that I am fine.

Please just take me back.
My life here is pathetic.
Smile with your eyes.
Pretend that you are fine.

You're fine.
I'm fine.

I'm fine.

Nothingness pulses through my body,
But I'm smiling with my eyes.
I'm mastering the art of pretending to be fine.


* * *

Sorry for being an emo poet (and a below average one, at that). It's been a rough week and these words randomly came to me in the shower, so I figured I'd get them down.

Happy Halloweekend!

<3Kuo

No comments:

Post a Comment