Follow

Friday, January 8, 2016

On My Mind

t-shirt: original by me; shirt: TJ Maxx; jeans: American Eagle;
bag: Michael Kors; shoes: Topshop

I'm back in school! Usually that statement comes with a groan, but I'm honestly a bit thankful. I'm going through a weird time right now, and lately I only feel comfortable when I'm studying or sitting in class. Anyway, I had a somewhat deep topic that I wanted to discuss here, but since I'm not feeling to great about life right now, I know it's going to get depressing pretty quickly. And I hate constantly moaning, so I'm not going to let myself moan. Instead, I'm going to focus on the positive things in my life. So this is going to be a really quick post, but here are three good things that happened this week:

1. I was reunited with my roommate who I love. Actually, I was reunited with all five of my roommates, and it's so great to be around them again. They're all such wonderful and hilarious people.

2. I talked to different people this week! I ripped the fear off like a band-aid and walked up to different people and SAID WORDS. It was incredibly stressful, and it didn't go spectacularly well, BUT I DID IT. And that's what matters.

3. I had an awesome meal yesterday. One of the dining halls was absolutely killing it yesterday, and I ate until I couldn't eat anymore.

What good things happened for you this week?

<3Kuo

No comments:

Post a Comment