Follow

Friday, December 11, 2015

I'm Alive!

hat: Forever 21; sweater: Forever 21; dress: Forever 21; 
bag: Esprit; socks: TJ Maxx; shoes: Unisa

I survived--er "survived"--my first quarter at university! Now I'm on winter break for three weeks, so I plan on going full force with this blog to make up for the past few weeks. I'm talking posting two to three times a week, responding to comments, and reading all the blogs on my Bloglovin' feed. I've missed being able to do all this, but with all my schoolwork, I fell so behind on blog stuff that just logging into my blog e-mail was intimidating.

But enough about how busy I've been, let's do a little update!

1. Over Thanksgiving break I found out that I get to be an editor for my school's law journal! So starting winter quarter, I'll be working with a writer to publish an article! Apparently it has to be a minimum of fifteen pages, which I think will be a challenge, but it sounds fun! I'm excited to have something to take my mind off of classes a couple times a week.

2. I'll be taking four classes next quarter, even though three classes were crazy enough (because engineering). But I happened to have two awful professors this quarter, so I put in a lot of hours teaching myself material. I was told that once you have these two bad professors together, it only gets easier. So that's good to hear.
 3. One of my awful professors may or may not be crazy. We have a class Facebook page, and after our final, someone wrote something along the lines of this: "I'd like to note that during the final, the professor was talking to the TAs and just kept repeating 'strange times, strange times'". He's one weird dude.

4. I'm going to be rooming with one of my current roommates next year! That'll be fun. We can eat endless cakes in the dining halls together for at least another year!

5. Sometime during the break, I'll be going with my friends to see Christmas lights with my friend. It's really simple, but it's something that people do a lot, so I'm excited.
6. I've been feeling this insane urge to go shopping (I'm sure most of you can relate), but I keep trying to fight it because I've recently learned that buying a lot of clothes is actually really wasteful. Ugh. The moral dilemma. Maybe I can go to Goodwill or something...

You'll hear more from me soon!

<3Kuo

No comments:

Post a Comment