Follow

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Fairmont's Grand New Year's Eve Party

choker: ribbon from Michael's; coat: eBay; dress: Forever 21;
tights: Forever 21; shoes: Nine West

I've mentioned before that I rarely get to do proper holiday celebrations, so when Fairmont Hotels contacted me about creating an outfit for their Grand New Year's Eve Party, I was intrigued. Everywhere I look I see glittery and velvety dresses, so I'm excited to have a reason to embrace some festive fashion.

Inspired by the grand and traditional style of the Fairmont Grand Del Mar, I opted for a rather conventional outfit structure: dress, tights, heels. But of course I added a Kuo touch by including a mix of patterns and textures. The Cinderella-esque choker adds a bit of sophistication--perfect for a classy event.

<3Kuo


No comments:

Post a Comment