Follow

Monday, September 14, 2015

Music of Summer (2015)

I only started really listening to music early this year when I needed a distraction, and this summer, I think I truly embraced enjoying and discovering new (to me) music. Over the past few months, I've listened to all kinds of stuff! Here's some of the music I liked the most:

Bands/Singers. I made this a category in itself because I listened to multiple albums by these artists, so I figured this made the post more succinct.

Lana Del Rey

Albums. These are albums that I listened to over and over again while I picked outfits, did my makeup, wrote, edited photos, painted--anything. My Spotify ran almost nonstop this summer, and, in addition to the artists mentioned above, here's what I enjoyed.


Songs. Most of the following songs are from a playlist I made called "Excitement and Stuff" where I add any song that makes me excited. As of now, the playlist is 2 hours long--here's a small taste.

"Partners in Crime" by Set it Off

So that's what I've been listening to! Alternative, pop, rock, pop-rock--that lot. What music do you listen to? Let me know!

<3Kuo

No comments:

Post a Comment