Follow

Friday, August 28, 2015

Topshop Wishlist

I finally figured out how to make one of the collage type things and may have gotten a bit excited. Coupled with my innate need to acquire new clothes, my new skill led to this. I also wanted to try out doodling on photos because I see people doing that, and I think it looks cool, but what I've learned is that I'm not great at doodling. I'll work on it. This post is half fashion, half Kuo-practicing-basic-blogger-skills. I think all the outfits are nice to look at, so hopefully this post isn't total trash. Let me know which one is your favorite!
^^Geometric Chill
^^Garden Groove
^^Earth Babe
^^Faux Fur Fab
^^Plays Well With Others
^^Picnic Chick
^^Downtown Funk
^^Retro Mod
Just a surprise Friday post! Hope you enjoyed! Also, exciting news for me (probably almost meaningless to you): I bought one of the shoes in this post. Very excited about them, and I'm sure you'll see them soon.

Have a nice weekend!

<3Kuo

P.S. I was too lazy to link any of this stuff, but they're all in Topshop's New Arrivals section. If you really want to find something, let me know in the comments, and I'll give you a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment