Follow

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Seattle


I was in Seattle for no more than three hours (unfortunately), but I still managed to take ninety-two photos. Seattle is full of vibrance and movement, which is why I fell in love with it the first time I visited four years ago. When my parents said we were going to Portland, I begged for a drive down to Seattle. We spent more time in the car than in Seattle, but it was well worth it.


Flowers were everywhere in Pike's Place Market, and they were absolutely stunning. Flowers of every color and kind banding together to become the most beautiful bouquets. If only I could've bought every bunch and filled my house with them like Gatsby did for Daisy.







Here's where the rainbow begins.








The Central Seattle Public Library (or was it the Seattle Central Public Library?) is a place of dreams. In addition to the incredible architecture, the interior is very modern, colorful, and booked to the brim. Stories upon stories of... stories! It makes me anxious to visit the libraries at my university (apparently there are seven). Hopefully one of them is at least half as cool as this one.



I went a little bit psychedelic in the editing process.


How I felt when I walked into this library.

And that was Seattle! Honestly, I don't think my photos do it justice. If you're ever headed towards Washington, I highly suggest making your way over there.

<3Kuo

17 comments:

  1. Wow, there are so many colors! I love going to flower markets, they're always so amazing for outfit shots! Sounds like driving to Seattle was worth it! Did you like Seattle or Portland better?

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like seattle better because there's more going on, and it's by the water(:

      Delete
  2. You don't think your photos do the place justice? But they're already so gorgeous, imagine, then, what it must be like when one is there in person! I've got to visit the place one day. I'm LOVING your psychedelic edits, haha.

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you're waaaay too kind, thank you(:

      Delete
  3. I think that your photos were great! It's funny, since I just went to Seattle this past Sunday to Pike Place, I took a few similar pictures! Did you see them throw the fish at the market? I took my boyfriend and cousin there to see that--it's pretty famous! And I ate at that donut company! It was so good. Cinnamon donuts were the bomb.
    I'm going back again tomorrow and Sunday!
    But I'm jealous of your Portland trip, I wanted to head down there this summer but I had no time. I hope you took photos of that too. I would love to hear of places to go maybe (hopefully) next summer.

    Peace & Love // Celestralite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you(: i didn't get to see them throw fish this time, but i did last time! this time, everyone was standing around waiting for someone to buy a fish instead of actually buying fish haha. and i'm jealous that you get to go back this weekend! have a great time(: and hopefully you'll make it down to portland soon

      Delete
  4. It all looks so colourful! If you're saying your photos don't do it justice, then woah, I can't imagine it could get much better!x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh stop you're making me blush! thanks

      Delete
  5. gorgeous photos! take me to seattle <3

    hannie,
    huemorist.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are spectacular! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey that's amazing that you were able to take so many photos in just three hours!! I ate those doughnuts when I went too, but thought they were just ok. The flowers are really beautiful and in quite abundance and cheap there! Must be all the rain ^_^

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right? life without a drought--crazy stuff

      Delete
  8. Oh so lovely place
    I love it esp those donuts :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seattle is one of those places that I could easily visit but for some reason never have gotten the chance!

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin'?

    xoxo,
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/petite-maison-fashion-4281181 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll keep in mind to visit the library when I get a chance to visit Seattle! Loving all your photos btw :)

    ReplyDelete