Follow

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Faded

crown: original by me; jacket/shirt: hand-me-down;
dress: H&M; bag: Coach; socks: Kohl's; shoes: Born

Today I'm aiming for very chill and a little bit edgy. I employed pastel colors and soft fabrics to achieve a relaxed vibe, but I sharpened the look with back accents like my "crown" and my sandals.

Just a quick little outfit post! Have a nice day!

<3Kuo



inspiration from this Against the Current music video; made from duct tape

By the way, Rollick Magazine, an online literary magazine, published one of my short stories, "The Solution," and it would be super cool if you could go over there and give it a look. I win some scholarship money if the post gets popular, so I'd really love it if you helped me out! Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your style, so cute! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such a gorgeous outfit! Love your blog x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pastel outfit is so adorable! I haven't seen coloured socks in a while so this is such a refreshing change. Cute dress too!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

  4. You look absolutely fabulous! Have a lovely day <3


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete