Follow

Friday, July 10, 2015

Dresslink Wishlist

The kind people at Dresslink reached out to me to participate in a little collaboration type thing, and after scrolling through their website, I was down. Seriously, almost everything is less than ten dollars, and the variety is fantastic. And no one loves a plethora of inexpensive clothes like me. Here are some of the tops I picked out!


1. JUNK FOOD T-SHIRT. As of the past year, I refrain from buying t-shirts because I make them on my own. But this one is so fun and colorful (not to mention affordable!) that I couldn't resist.


2. HALF SLEEVE CHIFFON BLOUSE. My favorite aspect of this top is the quasi bell sleeve. The gentle flow is so feminine, but the structure also adds a little bit of drama.


3. SPAGHETTI STRAP CHIFFON TANK TOP. I love the embroidered details on this top, the delicate straps, and the flowing ruffles. Together, they exude very chill vibes. Not to mention, this shirt was literally one cent!

I'll put together a mini lookbook post soon!

<3Kuo

10 comments:

  1. That is cool!!!! Kuo! can't wait for the lookbook!!! good luck with it:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lilac top, gorgeous colour x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable picks! Thanks for introducing me to this website! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dresslink and I love your picks from their site! :)

    Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. they have really cute stuff!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo the blouse is adorable, I love the shape of it!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice picks. I love dresslink. They have so many cute outfits.
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc and g+? If you follow me & I will follow back after it.
    thank you.
    Www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete