Follow

Friday, July 17, 2015

A Morning with Evelyn

Last week I spent the morning exercising with my darling friend Evelyn! We attended an early morning yoga class, went on a hike, and rewarded ourselves with Jamba Juice, and I spontaneously decided to take photos and document everything. Here we go!


I looked like such a noob for taking photos inside the studio, but I did it anyway because I don't let other's judgement influence my behavior. Just kidding, I waited until everyone was looking away.


My yoga set up; I'm so happy that my mat and water bottle match. It really doesn't get much better than that.



IT BEGINS.


This path was so incredibly narrow that we had to duck and dodge branches the entire way up, and it wasn't even the path we were looking for.


Sorry the front camera on my phone sucks, but I wanted evidence that I had friends. Look how charming and adorable and matchy matchy we are.


I've been obsessed with this water bottle lately. I bought it for school in September, but as of now I use it for pretty much everything.




We passed this bridge like three times because we *coughevelyncough* got lost.



Evelyn got an orange and carrot, and I ordered my usual (a strawberry nirvana). We looked ridiculous taking these photos, by the way, because we ended up moving chairs around and taking forever. People stared; it was awkward.

13 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Beautiful pics, thx for sharing.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a really cool day. Yoga, nature, & Jamba Juice makes for an excellent combination. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the park looks so cool, hope you have a great time:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to spend a morning like that with a friend for ages! Early morning yoga sounds absolutely amazing <3

    Sometimes I see people taking pictures of absolutely everything, and I have this moment of "Oh my god, what are they doing, are you kidding me?" before I remember that I am frequently that person haha!

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw i love your photos, you look like you had a great time!
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't be ashamed of the pictures you take! You're documenting your life :)
    I love yoga and hiking as well, they're two of my favorite ways to exercise actually.
    I'm not a huge smoothie fan, though :) Hope you're having a good weekend.
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a lovely blog Kuo! And YES, yoga is everything; it's not just a great way to get the blood flowing inside of you, but also a wonderful technique for getting rid of stress! Gosh girl, I totally feel you about people staring: I take pictures of everything in my path. My food, my friends, the sky, the clouds, the trees... it sounds kind of ridiculous but it seems like you would understand! Haha hope to talk to you again soon ~

    xx Chaereen | Inspinkle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love a good yoga class! I totally recommend taking a class at college if you have one. So much fun and very relaxing during the school week. Anyway, your day looks lovely with your friend! Hikes + jamba juice area great summer combo :)
    Olivia | Her Name Was Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photos are so beautiful What a great way to spend a day.
    Love your blog xx
    June

    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely day of yours!
    I laughed at when you waited to everyone to look away :))) that's so me, especially when taking looks photos! xD
    Btw, mind following each other? Let me know! :)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you girls are the cutest :) and it feels great to be active and healthy right? ahh. i'm craving jamba juice. too bad we don't have it here in thailand! :(

    theleeday.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great day for both of you.
    Love the workout routine :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok so I'm totally obsessing over your Yoga mat, I love the design on it! You both look like you had an amazing time!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete