Follow

Friday, June 19, 2015

Waldorf x Kuo

headband: Henri Bendel; sunglasses: Lauren Conrad; ribbon bow tie: Michael's;
shirt: H&M; dress: Forever 21; bag: free from Teen Vogue; shoes: LoveD

My brother bought me the first five seasons of Gossip Girl on DVD as a graduation gift (THANK YOU), so naturally, I've spent the past few days watching it nonstop. Even though I already know the general plot (I read all the books in middle school and watched season 6 a few years ago when it was airing on television), each episode is still extremely exciting and suspenseful--pretty much all because of chair. Chuck and Blair are my everything, and I keep watching in hopes that they'll be together in the next episode. #chairislife Blair is my idol, Chuck is the coolest person alive, and chair is the dream.

Because I've been so addicted lately, I decided to sprinkle a bit of Blair Waldorf into my outfit today. My black leather headband with rose gold hardware is a bit of an homage to Blair's signature headbands in the early seasons. I tied a black ribbon around my collar to resemble the tie she wore with her school uniform, and the button up shirt provides a somewhat preppy vibe. By combining two exotic prints with a feminine silhouette, I added in elements of my own personal style.

You know you love me. xoxo,

<3Kuo







By the way, this headband is an extremely kind graduation gift from one of my teachers. Not only is it beautiful, but it's incredibly considerate, has a lot of meaning, and I love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment