Follow

Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer Daze

sunglasses: BP; top: Cotton On; shorts: American Eagle; 
bag: BCBGeneration; shoes: Born

I'm officially one week into summer, but somehow, I've managed to make the week seem so much longer (in a good way). Part of this results from me indulging in much more fiction than I usually do because, on top of watching Gossip Girl nonstop, I've been working my way through a hearty stack of young adult novels. With so much going on all at once, but only in the stories--not in my actual life, my sense of time has been seriously screwed up. As a result, I've reached this mindset where I live day-to-day instead of my usual plan everything, think of next month's plans. I don't think I've ever been here before, but I really like it. I'm so relaxed it's weird.

Compared to my usual outfits, which require a multitude of layers and a delicate balance, this look has a laid-back vibe. Just a light tank top and denim shorts--a classic. Much like my recent mood, this outfit is very free, easy-going, and simple.

<3Kuo



wow my feet are awful. sorry.

4 comments:

  1. Love your blouse.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. rocking the outfit girl :)
    I would love to watch tv shows and read throughout summer, but I don't have any tv shows to watch and books to read.

    www.dicexcvi.com

    www.dicexcvi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. blouse love :)

    www.fashionbyjeje.com

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. blouse love :)

    www.fashionbyjeje.com

    kiss

    ReplyDelete