Follow

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Songs I Like

I don't know if anyone cares, but here's a list of songs I like at the moment with links to YouTube if you want to listen.


  1. Mercy-Muse
  2. Defector-Muse
  3. Your Woman-White Town
  4. Dear Future Husband-Meghan Trainor
  5. Talk-Against the Current
  6. Dreaming Alone-Against the Current
  7. Fireproof-Against the Current
  8. Plug in Baby-Muse
  9. MK Ultra-Muse
  10. Earned It-The Weeknd
  11. Shades of Cool-Lana Del Rey
  12. American Beauty/American Psycho-Fall Out Boy
  13. Uma Thurman-Fall Out Boy
  14. Kids Aren't Alright-Fall Out Boy
  15. Say You Like Me-We the Kings
Wow, that list grew faster than I thought it would. I'm sure there are a few that I'm leaving out, but fifteen is a good number.

Like any of the same songs? Any new recommendations? Let me know!

<3Kuo

No comments:

Post a Comment