Follow

Friday, June 5, 2015

Print-cess

top: Topshop; skirt: Cotton On; bag: BCBGeneration; shoes: LoveD

This is one of those situations where the writing has absolutely nothing to do with the outfit.

Monday is my last day of high school. I haven't really arrived at the point where I understand that this period of my life is coming to a close. As of now, I'm just excited that school's ending and summer's beginning. I'm sure a sentimental post will come later, but now I'm just kind of happy and relaxed. I'm looking forward to doing a bunch of my personal projects: drawing, painting, writing, crafting, etc. Long walks, yoga classes, and lazy afternoons await me. My past few summers have been spent taking classes at community college, volunteering with a summer enrichment school, and doing horrible, horrible summer homework. Sure I still got to relax and have fun, but I didn't have the free time that I so desired. My time of freedom and fun has finally arrived. Right now, I'm thinking about all that, not that sentimental growing up stuff.

<3Kuo



No comments:

Post a Comment