Follow

Monday, June 22, 2015

My Phangirl Hopes

1. When I go to college, I want to make friends with a fellow phangirl so we can obsess about Dan and Phil together. Then, in the summer, we can go to VidCon together. I'll be like, "You can stay at my house!" (I live pretty close to the location), and she'll (or he'll, who knows, maybe my friend will be a phanboy) be all like "Omigod then we should go together! It'll be super cool even though we'll be surrounded by middle and high schoolers!" Man that would be so cool. I'm probably going to be very disappointed though, because I imagine not many college girls still obsess over Dan and Phil. Will I? Yeah, probably. I'm a wee bit immature.

2. Dan and Phil start their book tour in the fall of 2015, and this tour will eventually come to America. The university I'm attending is pretty popular so maybe they'll have a show at my school!!! Or at least near it. My little phangirl heart would explode.

4 comments:

  1. Dan and Phil are amazing! So these hopes are just accurate, haha. Wish I could meet them.

    hannie from HUEMORIST

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Phangirl in you is so adorable. I won't say I'm a Phangirl, but as a FANgirl, I can say I definitely understand these hopes. :') Fingers crossed for them to visit your school, Kuo!

    May x • THE MAYDENbloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love how you just post little thoughts like this ^_^, I'll be your internet phangirl friend I am definitely up for obsessing over Dan and phil with someone (my friends don't get it ^_-) x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete