Follow

Monday, June 29, 2015

Lunch with Mom and a Quick Outfit


I had lunch with my mom the other day and randomly decided to take photos, so instead of letting them rot on my computer, I decided to share them on my blog.

Right now, I don't really consider it a big deal to go out to lunch with my mom. Lunch dates with my mom are typically a last minute decision--something we decide to do off-handedly because we're both bored and hungry. It's weird to think that in a couple of months (when I move out), lunch with my mom will become an occasion.

Cantonese restaurant
Red bean and milk/ice/cream/coconut concoction
(clockwise from top) sweet and sour fish (sauce on the side), beef and rice noodle stir fry, weird seafood tofu thing that we didn't expect
store with cute but overpriced Japanese things that I loved as a little girl
Class 302--best place for snow ice
interior design is based on Taiwanese classrooms

colorful piggy lights (you can see that they're pigs in the picture above)
much variety, very tea

forgot to take photo before first bites--oops

top: Kohl's; shorts: American Rag; bag: Coach; shoes: Guess




17 comments:

  1. Ur outfit is too cute and I love that bag!

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, and yummy lunch.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bag! And enjoy lunches with your mom while you can before you move for sure! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygosh. You literally look like this girl I know from High School. I mean, exactly like her. That is so bizarre and crazy! Anyway, this looks delicious, especially that red bean-concoction thing. I also read your list of songs below in your last post and I am obsessed with Shades of Cool by Lana Del Rey! Her whole album is amazing-if you haven't listened to it, I recommend :)
    Olivia | Her Name Was Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those piggy lights are so cool! I love your outfit it is so pretty especially your hand bag! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had a brunch date with my mom today, and I always love spending time with her ! I hope you can continue to cherish your bonding moments with her (: Btw, loved the casual vibe of your outfit !

    <3,
    rgmendoza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great time out! Love that purse. Have a great week!

    xo, Bry

    Hold.On.To.Your.Hats.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great time out! Love that purse. Have a great week!

    xo, Bry

    Hold.On.To.Your.Hats.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute outfit and so much yummy food! <3


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    There's a new GIVEAWAY on http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to see your photos :)

    Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! idk if you'll even see this, but i wanted to tell you that i visited your blog and thought your notting hill post was adorable. love the colors and totally get why you fell in love with the place. but i couldn't find anywhere to comment :( just thought i'd let you know!

      Delete
  11. You are posting pics of everything I love to eat! Great photos, I miss SoCal so much for the pretty weather and the amazing food.





    http://the-party-dress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those black sneakers , cute summer outfit you look beautiful.
    http://artadorned.com/
    I blog about jewelry and how to style jewelry with outfits, tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete