Follow

Friday, June 26, 2015

Dreaming of Elegance

sunglasses: BP; top: Cotton On; skirt: Forever 21; 
bag (below): Dooney&Bourke; shoes: Nine West

Today's one of those days where I don't have anything particularly interesting or intelligent to say, so I'm just going to do a little update on my life!

Last night I went to see one of my dear friends perform in a community production of Les Miserables (hence the flowers). The theater was very intimate--so intimate, in fact, that I was like two feet away from the stage. But that just meant I got to see my darling girl whore around up close (she plays a prostitute, and "whore around" are her words).

It's incredibly hot here. Literally, I'm sitting in the dark because I can't bear to open the windows and let in a smidgen of heat.

Every morning when I wake up, my upper body burns because I hit the driving range three days ago (after two years off of golf). As painful as it was (this pain refers to seeing how bad I've gotten at golf), I enjoyed myself. I went with two of my friends who also used to be on the golf team, so we had loads of fun being a threat to the safety of those around us. One of my friends almost annihilated two guys in the stalls next to us, but guess what? They bonded because of her! By the end of the night, they were exchanging phone numbers. How cool is that? A silver lining.

Have a nice weekend!

<3Kuo




11 comments:

  1. love your top!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes they look so chic! My best friend is in musical theatre and I love going to see her perform- it's always a proud moment!

    aforvogue

    New Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved you looks.

    http://road2beauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow dear your post was amazing !!

    I love your blog :)

    my new post :P Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Have a nice day :D

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look dear! Hope you're staying cool in the heat :) xx

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is so lovely! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete