Follow

Monday, June 8, 2015

Chillin'

sunglasses: BP; top: Forever 21; skirt: H&M; 
bag: BCBGeneration; shoes: Born

Done with high school. (This isn't what I wore to school, but I was too busy to take outfit photos today.)

To my surprise, I'm not really sad because, at this point, I'm kind of just looking forward to all the stuff the school's got planned for seniors. I suppose that's why they planned things this way.

I find it hard to believe that my life--the faces I see every day, my relationships with my friends, the teachers I've gained great respect for--will never be the same again. Being the kind of person who struggles to let things go (in several respects) this should be extremely hard for me. But it's not. I'm still shocked that this is happening and upset that I'm losing so many people, but all of that is overshadowed by my excitement. Mentioned in my previous post, this summer is my break. I'm going to be like those girls in photos on Tumblr: frolicking through some field, eating ice cream. I'm also going to be like those girls who go on Tumblr: late nights on the Internet, endless hours of phangirling. Not to mention, the next four years of my life are a whole new journey that I'm incredibly excited for.

This is a time of happiness. The best thing for me to do now is look forward, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

<3Kuo



my feet look so gross and pale, I know

No comments:

Post a Comment