Follow

Friday, May 29, 2015

Overactive Mind

#2deep4u
I think too much.

You could consider me well-traveled solely because of all the trains of thought I've ridden. You could also consider me very adventurous because my trains of thought almost always go off track. Enough of that metaphor. Often times my mind wanders so much that focusing is a Sisyphean task. I'll be attempting to do homework when all of a sudden my brain hops on a plane and takes off on some crazy adventure. The best word(s) I can use to describe the way I think is long-winded--just kind of rambly and extensive. One of my most common trains of thought is imagining deaths. For some reason, I randomly start thinking of friends or family dying in elaborate accidents. It often escalates to the point where I force myself to tears. Literally, I just torture myself for no reason. That's what my brain does to me, and it's so rude! On top of that, I tend to read into things too much. Whenever anyone does anything I can't help but think he/she has ulterior motives--wants to destroy me, hates me, thinks I'm a jerk, etc. Hence, constant paranoia. There are more, but these two are the most popular.

I've always wondered if the way I think is common. Is everyone plagued with an overactive mind? I've always wanted to be tested just to know because I think about it so much! I just wish I could know.

Something that's been on my mind! Sorry this is kind of random. Just kidding, I'm not sorry.

I don't even know what's going on anymore.

<3Kuo

No comments:

Post a Comment