Follow

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

In Fear of Feels



In less than four weeks, I will be graduating high school.

AND I'M AFRAID OF THE FEELS.

I don't consider myself emotionally expressive. Generally speaking, when I'm angry or upset, I don't let people know or see. Obviously anger and sadness don't feel good, but I can generally cope. What I can't handle is when I get sentimental. Fun fact: I get sentimental over the stupidest things. If I use a pen to write something important, I'll attach some sort of weird importance to the pen. If that pen breaks, I'll feel weirdly sad.

I've been hitting a lot of lasts lately (for example, last speech and debate tournament, which hit me really hard because I'm a speech freak), so you can imagine that I've been struggling lately. I've been handling it, but this is just the feels preview. THE FEELS STORM IS YET TO COME. Last week of school. Graduation. Everyone I know will be a mess. I definitely won't stay dry in this storm, but hopefully I don't drown in a flood.

I'M SO SCARED.

<3Kuo

No comments:

Post a Comment