Follow

Monday, May 18, 2015

Autumn May

sweater: Free People; scarf: made by my mother <3; 
jeans: American Eagle; boots: Unisa

Sorry this place as been idle for two weeks, but AP tests are over (FOREVER!) so I'm back!

In one of my earliest posts on this blog I wrote that I don't wear jeans--and generally, I don't. However, I recently watched a crap ton of look books on YouTube and fell in love with the effect that loose, cuffed boyfriend jeans have. I thought to myself that I needed to buy a pair of boyfriend jeans, but then I realized that I'll probably only wear them for a month and be over the trend. So I decided to just make do with an old pair of jeans (which look brand spanking new because I've only worn them five times in the past four years). Luckily, it's been oddly chilly in Southern California, so I could satisfy my strange desire for jeans immediately. We'll see how long it lasts.

<3Kuo


my mom insisted that I do this, so here it is.
also, my mom knit me this giant scarf, so thank you to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment