Follow

Monday, April 20, 2015

Recent Obsessions 2

Time for another Recent Obsessions! Maybe this will be a segment on my blog! You can see the first one here. Anyway, let's get into this!


I Didn't Do It. Somehow I became obsessed with this Disney show. Kids' shows are usually extremely lame, not to imply that this one isn't, but this one is less so than most. It has the same old overdone plots and cliche jokes, but it also has a lot of good jokes and pretty impressive character development. My obsession is somewhat driven by how much I ship Logan and Jasmine (top right and bottom left) if I'm being completely honest. All the episodes are on YouTube, so naturally, I watched every single one. Now I wait for a new episode every week. I'm probably the oldest viewer of this show, but that's okay! No shame. Well, not a lot anyway...


Rosettes., There's a post about these to come, so for now I'll just say that I love them simply because of how much I can do with them. Not to mention, they add a very spring-esque touch to any outfit.

Spotify. I recently made a Spotify account and cannot be more happy with it! I'm like the last person to get a Spotify, but now I understand why everyone uses it. Other people probably scoff at how excited I am by something so yesterday, but I don't care. I love how many playlists Spotify makes for you, and I love making my own playlists with all kinds of songs I forgot existed.


Wedges. Awhile ago, I broke the only pair of sandals I owned, and so far, I haven't bought a replacement pair. Since it's now spring, I've been craving shoes that are more sandal-y, and these are the closest things I've got! Not to mention, they're oddly my easiest shoes to put on. No laces or socks involved-- I just pull them on as I walk out the door.


@PhandomStats. A couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon this Twitter account that tweets random statistics about danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil (YouTubers that I adore). I genuinely look forward to these tweets every time I check Twitter because they're crazy relatable, and they help me immerse myself in the phandom.






No comments:

Post a Comment