Follow

Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Lookbook 2015


Happy Spring! Sorry I haven't posted all week, but I've been working on this giant picture-filled post for you! I collaborated with my dear friend Katelin to create a little spring lookbook for the Internet! I have the picture version of down below, but please check out the video on Katelin's YouTube channel here. Let me just say that it was super fun to work with someone else on something like this, so thanks for suggesting it Katelin! You are the bomb-diggity, and I love you.

Also, this is my 100th post! So that's pretty cool.

<3Kuo
-----
Flower Child
headband: gift from a friend; dress: Free People;
bag: Coach; socks: Kohl's; shoes: LoveD


Running Free
dress: Ross; shoes: Converse


Spring Break
hat: Papaya; shirt: Old Navy; shorts: hand me downs; shoes: Converse




Pink and Quirky
flower clips: Forever 21; sunglasses: Lauren Conrad; top: TJ Maxx;
overalls: thrifted; bag: BCBGeneration; shoes: Call It Spring




1 comment:

  1. Love the first look! Perfect spring looks, love it.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete