Follow

Friday, March 13, 2015

Spring Fever

totally relevant! I took this photo one day while I was in my yard hanging my sheets to dry and feeling feels.

I just wanted to take a second to appreciate nature. Spring is upon us! Well, it is in Southern California, anyway. Especially when the days become incredibly beautiful, my favorite part of the day is when I come home from school, put down all my stuff, and walk outside to feed my turtle. While he eats, I just wander around my yard and appreciate the sun on my shoulders, the breeze through my hair, and the birds chirping away. Something about all this feels so pure and wholesome-- like I'm one with nature. When I'm standing in my yard, just indulging my senses, I literally feel my heart flutter. It sounds so trite and contrived, but I feel light. Wandering around my yard, I imagine I'm walking barefoot through a field of daisies or something Tumblr like that. It's ridiculous in the best possible way. There's something mystical about stopping and letting yourself really feel amazing. Seriously, it feels like I'm one with the universe. Crazy stuff.

To help you understand this sensation, I have a couple of songs to help get the vibe! One is "Wildflower" by Clara C, and the other is "In Your Arms" by Kina Grannis. Hopefully this gets you as excited for spring as I am!

<3Kuo

No comments:

Post a Comment