Follow

Monday, March 30, 2015

Print Freak

top: TJ Maxx; dress: Forever 21; shoes: Call It Spring

Whenever I want to wear something more interesting, I mix prints. I've been doing this for a few years now, but sometimes I fear that I have lost all perception of what looks good and what doesn't. It's like I'm so accustomed to loud clashes that I can't tell if they're tasteful or obnoxious, which kind of relates to my fear of losing my sanity.

Occasionally I worry that I'll slip into insanity so slowly that I won't notice it. The fact that I'm going to university in the fall heightens this fear because I won't really have anyone watching me and making sure that I'm not losing my mind. Even when I was young, I struggled to cope with stress. Imagine what I'll be like in college! I'll be on my own and stressed out and could actually go crazy. Once you hop on the crazy train, you can't get off. It's like your sanity dissipates into the atmosphere or is carried off by some supernatural force. It's extremely difficult, and expensive, to recover from that kind of damage.

Just something that came to mind!

<3Kuo





No comments:

Post a Comment