Follow

Monday, February 9, 2015

Dressing Weird

cardigan: Target; shirt: Tommy Girl; dress: Cotton On; 
bag: Nine West; socks: Kohl's; shoes: Aldo


I'm just going to openly admit that I try way too hard to be different. For some reason, I have a huge problem with dressing like every other girl my age (with the crop tops and the skinny jeans and the white Converse and the army jackets). I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with being trendy, but I have an unusual fear of conformity. Honestly, I think it's because I've read one too many satires that involve the confiscation of individuality (I'm talking to you, The Handmaid's Tale). Due to this phobia, I struggle embarrassingly hard to come up with unique outfits, and sometimes, things just get weird. Granted, today was more of a stay at home day, but still. I just kind of went for shape, completely ignored pattern and color, and ended up with this. I mean, it's kind of quirky and charming, right? Well...

<3Kuo





No comments:

Post a Comment