Follow

Friday, February 20, 2015

Bold Eyes, Bright Lips


In no way am I a beauty expert. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis and if you gave me a curling iron, I would probably burn my face off. However, I really wanted to talk about the look I've been liking lately, so let's do this!

HAIR. Recently, I love having my hair wavy with a smidgen of volume (which, when you have completely straight hair, actually isn't that much volume). After I wash my hair, I spray it with a hefty amount of sea salt spray, twist it into two pigtails, and secure it with rubber hair bands every two inches or so. When I wake up in the morning, I take out the rubber bands and end up with pretty waves.

EYES. I've gotten into plain old black eyeliner. That seems so boring, but I really enjoy the little punch it has. I messily apply a thick line of it on my upper and lower lash line and smudge it out with a cotton swab. The final effect is kind of smoky, which makes me feel tough and cool when I look in the mirror. (My apologies that you can't really see the whole eyeliner situation in the picture below. My eyelid decided to just fold over it.)

LIPS. Especially with the black eyeliner, I'm really into having colorful lips. In these photos I am wearing a Clinique Chubby Stick in Pudgy Peony. I mentioned it in my Recent Obsessions post if you want to give it a gander!

<3Kuo




No comments:

Post a Comment