Follow

Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Fab Life

hat: Vans; t-shirt: original by me; cardigan: Target; 
skirt: Topshop; socks: Kohl's; shoes: LoveD; bag: BCBGeneration

HELLO! Okay, so I haven't been on here in a while... And I have reasons! Er... excuses. But I'm going to call them reasons and share them anyway in a desperate attempt to defend myself. These past two months have kind of been crazy with school. At the beginning of December, I realized that I had some college applications due in January that I was yet to complete, so I decided to wait until I submitted those before posting again. Then came finals week, so I put this off one more week. BUT I'M BACK NOW, MY LOVELY NON-EXISTENT AUDIENCE. Mostly Miya and Kayla. Hi guys. Photo creds to Miya by the way. I usually don't do that, but this brings me to my next topic!

CHANGE. There is something I would like to admit: I feel like the writing on this blog has become (or, was becoming, back in November) rather dry. It's embarrassing to say this in a forum based on fashion, but I've lost interest in talking fashion. Don't get me wrong, I still adore dressing up to post and reading what other people have to say about their outfits, but I feel so tedious when I analyze my outfits. I strongly believe that my posts were full of valuable input at the beginning of this blog, but after awhile, I was just being repetitive and annoying. I'm not going to stop writing on here though (because writing was 30% of the reason I started this blog). Starting probably my next post, I intend to alternate between outfit posts (which will have little to no writing) and posts completely dedicated to me writing about whatever I feel like (this can include stuff that happened during my day, my opinion on... stuff, etc.).

WHY? The reason I want to start sharing more and expressing my opinions is that I don't really do that in real life. In my life, I have always found it better to keep my opinions to myself, and this led to me not really being open with people-- even on the little things that I should feel totally comfortable sharing. Through opening up on my blog, I hope to become a more expressive in my everyday life. I also think this is a good place to do this considering I have very few readers, so anything I say that is unintentionally offensive won't really affect society.

OKAY THAT'S ALL I HAVE. Bye!!

P.S. My title. Totally irrelevant to everything I wrote, but I just felt SO FAB wearing this outfit. I originally wrote "SO FAT" which is not the same thing. Okay, bye.





No comments:

Post a Comment