Follow

Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Homeless Business Man Look

shirt (under): Kohl's; shirt (top): thrifted; 
leggings: Forever 21; shoes: Cathy Jean

Okay, so I've had this outfit laid out for almost a week now, but I could never wear it because it was too hot. Luckily, the weather is finally starting to resemble not mid-July, and I can finally start wearing layers! Knock on wood... Speaking of which, I am extremely superstitious. Just thought I'd share that bit about myself. Totally irrelevant, but I'm just in a sharing irrelevant facts about myself kind of mood. Anyway, back to this outfit. I wanted to contrast the business-like bun, button down shirt, and heels with the lazy sweatshirt-tee and leggings. The thing about this sweatshirt-tee is that it actually is really over-sized, so when I wear it, I have to be careful not to look like a hobo. Relevant information? Not so sure... But it's there now, so we're all just going to have to cope. Sorry about that.




No comments:

Post a Comment