Follow

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Soft Kitty

hat: homemade gift; shirt: TJ Maxx; leggings: Forever 21; 
bag (seen in last photo): Nine West; shoes: Converse

This is what I wore on Thanksgiving, and even though it isn't remotely festive, I was really into the edginess of this outfit. I'd also like to share how excited I was when my dog cooperated for these pictures. She's usually so annoying around cameras (every time I pull out my phone or point a camera at her, she turns her head in the other direction), so I was very pleased when she just sat and behaved for two minutes. What can I say? I'm grateful for the little things.






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! I really appreciate your lovely comment.
    This is such a cute look. Your dog is adorable and I love the leggings.

    Jasmin xx

    http://www.whatdefinesus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say that your dog was very well behaved for this shoot until I got to the last picture...lol! I love those leggings; I wish they were still on sale.

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete