Follow

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Wine Shop

dress: Forever 21; bag: BCBGeneration; 
socks: Kohl's; shoes: Cathy Jean

I am obsessed with this rich wine color for autumn, so I was very excited when I found this dress at Forever 21 for $15. $15!! Sorry, I get very excited when I find dresses under $20, I don't know why. Let me just rave about how great this dress is for a moment. The fabric is nice and thick-- not that cheap, thin stuff you usually find at Forever 21. The print is seasonal and perfect for wear with thicker fabrics. The structure is just so perfect: I love the three-quarter length sleeves and the cut at the bottom. Ah I'm just so excited for all the potential outfits with this dress. You know those pieces that you get unreasonably excited for? This is one of those.





No comments:

Post a Comment