Follow

Friday, October 3, 2014

Whispering Autumn

top: Kohl's; cardigan: Forever 21; shorts: American Rag; 
bag: Michael Kors; socks: Forever 21; shoes: LoveD

More transitioning into autumn! I purchased these over-the-knee socks from Forever 21 a few weeks ago while I was doing some fall shopping. The cream lace trim reminds me of Thanksgiving dinner and apple pie scented candles, so they're perfect for fall. I also kept the color scheme considerably neutral to match the season (though I just looked out my window and the sunshine's just pouring down-- not a bad thing). Regardless of weather, I'm eager to dive into the heart of fall, so I can start pulling out those deep jewel tones and thicker fabrics.





1 comment:

  1. i love your style it's cute and sweet..
    what if we follow each other?
    here's my blog <3

    ilyav-ems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete