Follow

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Subject Matter

t-shirt: original by me; skirt: Topshop; tights: Kohl's; shoes: Coach

I've always loved libraries and books stores, because there's something special about holding a book in your hand. Flipping through the pages and hearing that soft sound of paper turning is just so relaxing. You just can't replace that with reading on a tablet or a phone. (Besides, if you download the book on your phone, you can't smell the pages! Though, it has recently come to my attention that very few people do that so... yeah.) I will admit that reading off a tablet or phone makes the physical act of reading more enjoyable. For some reason I seriously struggle with getting comfortable while I read. I literally have to change positions every ten minutes. In fact, the struggle was so real that I came up with an invention! Wouldn't it be so cool if you had a thing on  your phone or something that could project the words from your book onto the ceiling? That way you can lay down and read without holding a book above your head! If anyone wants to make that a reality just let me know. I'm thinking of calling it "The Word Kuo-Jector". Anyone? Anyone? No? Okay.





No comments:

Post a Comment