Follow

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Raw Candy

top: Zara; cardigan: Juicy Couture; skirt: Forever 21; 
socks: Kohl's; shoes: Call it Spring

The coral and black is my subtle way of expressing my excitement for Halloween. I've had my costume idea ready since mid-September and this past weekend I bought a bag of Kit-Kats and a bag of Reese's to get in the Halloween mood. I know it's kind of early, but I feel like sharing all the reasons that I love Halloween. First of all, I love the night. It's just so cool and dark and mysterious and halcyon, and when I was younger, trick-or-treating was really the only opportunity I had to wander around at night. I also enjoy the opportunity to be creepy. For some reason I really love eerie moods even though I can't handle horror films. I know, it's paradoxical. Perhaps the best thing about Halloween, though, is the costumes. Halloween lets me take pieces from my wardrobe and wear them any way I like. It's just so freeing and exciting! If you made it this far, thanks for listening to me drone on about Halloween!





No comments:

Post a Comment