Follow

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Nature Walk

headband: Jo-Ann's; dress: Cotton On; backpack: Coach; shoes: Aldo

This jade green headband adds a really earthy influence to the color scheme. I wanted to try a different color scheme: one that suited autumn but in an unconventional way. Part of the reason why I go out of my way to do things unconventionally is that I really appreciate unique ideas. You know how in a lot of futuristic movies people all dress the same? Like there's a uniform that everyone has to wear on a daily basis? I have a fear of that. My theory is that people will gradually become more and more afraid to stand out from the crowd, and eventually, we'll all force ourselves into uniformity. Wow, that got deep. Sorry. Let's bring it back to fashion. Try new things! Don't be afraid to be unique. (Do you like how quickly I hopped from conspiracy theory to cliches?)





2 comments:

  1. Love the head scarf with the floral dress. Great look!

    Jessica xo
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and backpack! That gray is perfection.

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete