Follow

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Indie Formality

headband: Jo-Ann's; blazer: American Rag; shirt: TJ Maxx; 
skirt: Tommy Girl; socks: Kohl's; shoes: Guess

Very thrilled was I for this outfit. This morning I woke up and there was a crisp, cold breeze coming in through my bedroom window. I got to snuggle up in my comforter for a few extra minutes, which was so refreshing after months of waking up and hopping straight out of bed because I was being suffocated by heat. After my pleasant snooze, I was inspired by the cool weather to layer for days. My enthusiasm lasted until around noon when it started to feel like August again. By the time these photos were taken, I had tied up my hair and taken off my blazer several times. Guess I got a little to enthusiastic there...






No comments:

Post a Comment