Follow

Friday, September 19, 2014

Modern Prep

bow tie: Michael Kors; top: Love Tree; skirt: Cotton On; shoes: Guess

I haven't posted in forever because I underestimated how busy I would be with school. BUT I'm making up for it with special guests! My plan is to occasionally do full posts on my friends' outfits so there's more variety on my blog. We'll see how that goes! Onto this outfit! I pulled out my bow tie and tied my hair up in a neat bun to create a preppy vibe. To keep things from being too school girl, I wore a printed skirt and stuck with a modern monochrome color scheme-- which I had to juxtapose with a hot pink lip. I really love how much a difference a little detail like lipstick can do. It's funny how much influence the tiniest things can have.





No comments:

Post a Comment