Follow

Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Friday

headband: Jo-Ann's; top: Aeropostale; skirt: ASOS; shoes; Aldo

This outfit doesn't come off as well in photos. It's probably because I'm slightly un-photogenic, which is only made worse by the fact that I'm just an oily mess by time school ends. But I'm not sorry because I am proud of who I am! Just kidding, but really. Moving on, I thought that wearing a long skirt to school would be inconvenient, but it's so comfortable! In classrooms, it tends to be really cold, so when I'm in a desk, I just tuck my legs into my skirt and it's like having a blanket! Not the most lady like thing I can do, but it feels so right! Another thing that feels right (casual transition) is being back in school. I'm the kind of person who can't handle wasting time, so when I'm sitting around all day I get slightly anxious. Going to class and interacting with other humans has been good for me, though I'm sure I'll be singing a different song once homework starts piling up. For now, though, I'm happy.




1 comment:

  1. I love that midi-skirt! It's 200% my favorite trend! You're adorable!

    xo,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete