Follow

Monday, September 29, 2014

Cotton Candy

t-shirt: original by me; skirt: Target; socks: Kohl's; 
purse: BCBGeneration; shoes: DSW

If I'm being completely honest, I didn't realize how closely I resemble cotton candy until just now. But you know what? Cotton candy is cool. With the knee socks and the ankle boots, I was trying to do a slow transition into fall, but considering the fact that I look like a bowl of sherbet, I think I failed. However, I was very excited to bring back my knee socks after their long summer hiatus. Fun fact: I have around twenty pairs of knee socks. It's kind of unhealthy, but whatever. I'm just excited that I'll be getting to wear them more often over the next few months because it's finally time for me to start getting excited for fall fashion. Actually, what really excited me was Jenn Im (clothesencounters) on YouTube. Her videos have me all hyped up for layering and black tights-- ooh! IT'S EXCITING.




No comments:

Post a Comment