Follow

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

On Repeat

top: Love Tree; overalls; thrifted; 
bag: free from Teen Vogue; shoes: Aldo

I know I wore this in my last post, but I wanted to show a different way that I styled these overalls because I just love them so much! This time I went for more of a summer-y look with the soft white blouse and the bright sea-foam purse. I really love wearing these because they're so easy and comfortable, but I feel so trendy and cool when I wear them. Even though I really don't want to let go of summer, I keep thinking of ways I can wear this with tights and sweaters for fall and winter. I'm excited for what's to come, but it kind of upsets me when I think so far ahead. Maybe it's just me, but I get stressed out when I think about the future. I guess I've just been fortunate enough to be happy with where I am most of the time, so I get worried about going somewhere else. Regardless, I've just got to hold up my head and embrace whatever comes my way.





No comments:

Post a Comment