Follow

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Clash Bohemian

shirt: Aeropostale; dress: Cotton On; shoes: Aldo

First off, I'd like to take this opportunity to recognize all my fly away hairs. That's what I get for not using hairspray. Around February or March this year, I hit a point where I couldn't even tell if the prints I paired together looked good-- that's how often I mixed crazy prints. That's kind of how I felt about this outfit. It looked good to me, but I started thinking about what other people might think. Once I recognized that thought, I stopped thinking and walked out the door. What I wear isn't really other people's business, and sometimes I forget that. What I wear should only depend on my happiness and my opinions (and school dress codes, but you get the idea). I like this outfit because the bright yellow mixed with the tribal print just looks so playful, and the knot at the waist creates a pretty, feminine shape.





No comments:

Post a Comment