Follow

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Something Different


shirt: Topshop; shorts: American Eagle; bag: Coach; shoes: Guess

As I mentioned in my last post, I tend to dress on the girly-er side. Today, however, was a little out of the ordinary. Every once in a while I like to wear an outfit that is completely unconventional from my norm. Wearing different clothes makes me feel like a different person, so it's fun to try out a variety of styles every now and then just to see how they affect me. Since I decided to go for a more tomboy-ish look today, I felt tougher. That sounds so lame, I know, but it's true (don't judge until you try it). I still went for a bright pink lip, though, just to pay homage to my usual look-- and so the world wouldn't implode. You should never cause the world to implode, that's bad. The moral of this post is try new things, but don't mess with the forces of the universe.




so much attitude, I know



2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!



    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com/2014/07/michael-todd-true-organic-products.html
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hQOiv322WM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good post,dear.Your blog is so nice :)
    Would you mind checking out mine and following if you like it?
    Keep in touch love!

    ReplyDelete