Follow

Monday, July 7, 2014

Relax

headband: Jo-Ann's; shirt: Net; skirt: Material Girl; bag: Coach

Between the vibe from the headband and the flowy nature of the skirt, this outfit just made me feel so relaxed. In fact, I was so enthusiastic about the relaxed vibe that I took off my shoes before I took this picture (I mention this mostly to inform people that I don't walk around barefoot). Wearing this made me think of happy summer fun times and Ellie Goulding and ice creams. I know I've talked about it before, but I just really love how what you wear can change your mood. They should teach this stuff to psychologists! Imagine all the people that could be made happier just because of clothing! Wait, I think that's retail therapy... I'm always one step behind. SIGH.







No comments:

Post a Comment