Follow

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pattern Crazy

headband: Jo-Ann's; shirt: Forever 21; skirt: Target; bag: Esprit; shoes: Coach

Today was "Wacky Thursday" where I work (and I was all for going wacky), but I had places to be afterwards which ruled out going completely nuts. My solution was to stick to a basic outfit "outline", but fill it in with mismatched pieces. I actually ended up really liking how the top and the skirt worked together. Personally, I think it's a good idea for everyone to formally decide to wear something weird-- at least once. Take an active effort to dress out of your comfort zone, similar to how you might try an activity that makes you nervous. Do it for the experience. Do it because why not? Do it because you may realize you enjoy it.










2 comments:

  1. We love all the bright colours in the head bad and shoes!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete