Follow

Friday, July 11, 2014

Knotty

 bandanna: Michael's; top: Juicy Couture; shorts: Cotton On; bag: Nine West; shoes: Aldo

Hardly ever will I wear this shirt without tying it, because why knot? I love how tying knots in my shirts just makes them exponentially cooler. People just walk by and say Wow, that girl knows what's up. Don't laugh at how much effort I put into being cool. Moving on. These shorts are a favorite of mine because before them, I never had any really bold floral printed clothing. Floral is one of those things that's really popular and that I adore, but I've always found it hard to find the right floral piece among all the floral that's available. There are a lot of fish in the sea, but there's only one fish for each person. You know, because of overpopulation. Too controversial? Maybe, but I'll leave it in because I'm a risk taker.




I'm experimenting with new poses, you know, to keep things fresh. Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment