Follow

Monday, July 21, 2014

Bright


bow (can't be seen here): made by a friend; shirt: Net; skirt: Forever 21; 
bag: Teen Vogue (free with subscription!); shoes: Call it Spring

My bed is right underneath a window, so one of the first things I see when I wake up in the mornings is light shining through my blinds. Last week, however, every morning was cloudy, so when I woke up at 6:30 this morning and saw the yellow rays bursting through the tiny cracks between my blinds, I ditched the grey-based outfit I had planned and pulled out my brightest skirt. I love pairing this skirt with blue pieces because the bold contrast is a head-turner. To keep it from being too basic, I wore accessories that were in a similar, but slightly different color (coral skirt with the orange chevron bow and the turquoise top with the robin's egg blue bag). This way, the outfit is put together, but not too matchy-matchy.




1 comment:

  1. Great combo! Love your style

    bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete