Follow

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Black and White

top: Forever 21; skirt: Cotton On; shoes: Converse

I was very excited when I put this look together because wearing two bold prints together seemed so daring. However, today was so hot that I hid at home all day, which upset me because it distresses me to have a nice outfit wasted on a day at home. Luckily, I get to share it on this blog! That makes me feel a little better. Oh, in case you're wondering, that fluffy white thing is my dog, Maeby. To be honest, I'm surprised she was so cooperative when we were taking pictures today. Usually, she turns her head away every time she sees my camera-- it's irritating. She must have just been in a good mood today, I mean look at her! She's practically glowing.




BTW, Maeby is glowing because of the lighting-- we don't keep her this clean.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures! Very authentic and full of lively spirit. ;)
    Love
    Ninon

    P.S. Your dog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete