Follow

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Atypical

bow (can't be seen here): made by a magical friend; camisole: Free People; 
tank top: original by me; shorts: American Eagle Outfitters; bag: Coach; shoes: Guess

This outfit is a little bit of an unusual mix between precious, boyish, and casual. I plan what I'm going to wear the night before while I brush my teeth, and when I laid this one out I was pretty unsure because mixing all of these elements felt a little odd. But we live in a time where peculiarities are celebrated, so why not?  Sometimes when you're scared or anxious, the best thing you can do is say who cares? and stick with your decision. The worst case scenario usually isn't that bad. (In my case, it was an awkward day in a mismatched outfit.) It just comes down to realizing that some things aren't worth hindering you from doing you.





my fantabulous friend who takes pictures for me decided to get artsy


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Sorry, my earlier comment didn't work for some reason) I don't think this outfit is mismatched at all---the gray backpack is my favorite part of the look and it makes it sporty-casual for me. Also glad to see that I'm not the only one into bows, even as a 20-something :)

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete