Follow

Monday, June 30, 2014

Not So Girly

 bow: made by a mystical friend; top: Banana Republic; skirt: Forever 21; purse: Coach; shoes: Guess

Overall, I'm a pretty girly person. I like shopping, I like flowers, and I don't do sports or video games. My style is no different (it also does not do sports). I own a plethora of dresses and pretty hair things, and I wear them frequently. But the thing is, I'm not a total girly-girl. When you think of girly-girls, you generally think of sweet, kind, gentle girls. That's not me. I'm mean and aggressive, but I always put an effort towards being kind (you know, for social purposes). I feel like this outfit reflects that part of me because it seems really girly, but the shoes hint that there's something else there. It's funny how style can unintentionally reflect your personality. Well, not that funny, but a little.






1 comment:

  1. I really like the edge that the shoes bring to a pink-centric outfit. I'm the same way as you---from how I dress, it seems that I am a total girly girl, but if you knew me well, you'd know that I am super aggressive (with a loudmouth).

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete