Follow

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hello

Hello there! My name is Kuo (pronounced "quo") and I guess this is my blog? I like clothes and fashion and shopping and polysyndeton so I thought it'd be fun to start a fashion blog. I have zero experience running a blog so please excuse the mistakes because I know they will be everywhere. Anyway, I guess I should share a little bit about me. My parents are from Taiwan, which makes me Taiwanese, but I was born and raised in sunny Southern California. I have a younger brother and a dog and a turtle, and I am wary of how much information I should give out on the internet. In my free time, if I'm not being lazy and watching YouTube, I like to play piano, walk dogs with my friends, go shopping, eat food, read books (usually teen girl books, in case you were wondering), and do yoga (an activity of mine that is really on and off). There's probably tons of other stuff I do that could be included here but it's all really irrelevant because this is a fashion blog. My plan is to post two or three times a week, so we'll see how that goes... My posts will mostly be outfit of the days until I think of other cool things I can do. I hope I don't fail. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment